Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Today, its a father day...
As a treat to myself.. I take danny and my beloved wife to teluk intan giant.. At first i plan to have dinner at the ghulam rasul (mamak) as it has been quite a long time we didnt enjoy the great taste of beriyani rice and curry... But they closed.... Haih... So, i travel further up and i see Giant Superstore... And end up there...
Well... We didnt spend much there, just a table fan for me (the old fan was broken because i kicked it while sleeping, i was having a great dream... Kungfu fighter, huhu...)
For danny, a ball and for my wife... She choosed a pair of slippers....
My eyes glue to the glass windows and i see... McDonald.. I take them to dine at McDonald.. As usual, danny will choose happy meal... Big Mac for me.... And Mchicken for my wife....

No comments:

Post a Comment