Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Went to kulim

I received an emergency call from my grandma...
She told me that my mother was not feeling well... She just had her operation...

That news made me worried... So, without hesitation... I drove to kulim... The journey took around 3 hours of driving from tapah.... It was my first time to be in kulim..

There were four of us... My wife,danny and my grandma.... once reached... I saw most of my siblings were there inside the house.... Then i saw my mother... She looked pale and weak...

She showed me the spot where the operation had been done... It was such a big hole at her back... The doctor had to cut and slice in order to remove the infected area...

It was painful no doubt.. Sigh...
I was speechless..

We spent two days at my mother's house.. Since the house was full.. I had to look for a place to stay in.. And i choosed kulim inn because the place was nearer to my mother's house..

Fin
my son and i

No comments:

Post a Comment