Monday, August 17, 2009

Went to tesco kampar

Danny reminded me about his personal items were running out. His hair cream,milo and ribena.. So, i decided to shop at tesco kampar.. The journey from tapah to kampar would take around 30 minutes.. Danny was really excited, he kept on talking and talking during the journey...

Once reached... He started to fill up the trolley that i pushed.. My wife was aiming for fruits and other groceries while danny went for titbits...

As usual.. I was wondering around the electrical appliances or other gadgets such as mobile phones or cameras... My eyes were glued over those items... Haha.. I bought nothing, same as before... None of the items were tempting to me because i had most of the items!

After an hour, the hunt for the items stopped... Danny and his mother had fill up the trolley...

The trolley was full of instant needs... Our fridge will be full after this for sure...

*actually, deep down inside my heart.. I have this urgent need for dslr camera... Haih..

Fin...

No comments:

Post a Comment