Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday morning breakfast...

My love towards my wife and my son sometimes is higher than any tallest buildings that can be found anywhere around this world....

Thats why we had breakfast outside... We went to restaurant haji in tapah... It has been quite a long time i didnt set my foot there...

As usual.. I ordered roti canai (a thin slice of bread made from wheat flour.) and beef curry.. Mixed them together.. So that i can taste,the real taste of mamak's curry.. And it was great indeed.. (it made me rushing to the toilet afterwards)

as for danny.. He just ate the biscuits... Haih.. It was hard to make him eating unless he asked for it... By the way, later on..he finished a roti canai.. Good for him.. Huhu...

Ein.. Too sleepy for tomorrow i have to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment