Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visiting my grandma

Being malay, we are bound to many traditions.. And one of them is "not to forget the elder/est" in this case, my grandmother... Her age now is 80.. She the one who raised me as im not living with my own mother.. I was living with her nearly 31 years till i started my own family after that.... So, she is being a mother to me... And danny is lucky enough to be able to see and talk with her.... And i try to snap as many photos as i can... I know, one day... These momentos will be reflected back...

So, every fortnight.... I will visit and stay for 2 days at my grandmother's house for the past 6 years.... the distance from my house to her is about 70km and it takes around 1 hour to reach...

She is getting old and weak by days.. It really worries me.. I think it is all about love.. Love for your beloved one... Im not sure, if im capable to handle the situation if one day... She just not there anymore...

I can feel she likes danny very much and miss him if we just miss out the visiting time as planned...

Hopefully, if this blog can last for many years... For you my son.. This is the blog.. I dedicate to you...

Trully,
Bapak

No comments:

Post a Comment