Friday, September 4, 2009

danny went to his great grandmother's house




Danny was excited to go to his great grandmother house in ipoh.... Our plan is simple... Every fortnight... We will go to her house... We did this for the past 6 years.... And my grandmother was also excited to welcome us.... This is culture... A true malay culture... Respect elders... Pay a visit when time permits... And not to forget... Be a good listener.... My grandmother tends to repeat the same stories...all over again.... And i listen to them... I believe.. Or hope one day... Danny will do the same... We are getting older by days... You cant stop them...

As we reached at my grandmother house.... We saw her smiling face... To be able to see her smile..was such a relief to me.....
Right now we are chatting about her favourite pastimes... Watching korean movies... She knew a lot about korean actors and actresses.. Winter sonata, full house to name a few.... I think she spent thousand ringgit just to buy full series of her favourite movies.... being alone in the house... She needs something as her companion... And watching movies.. her boredoom will be lessen...

Fin






life is caring and love is binding.....
my son and i

what lies ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment