Saturday, September 12, 2009

my son and my wife


my son and my wife, originally uploaded by Kulop Ludin.

danny was eating lemang.....


my son and i
it was a tiring day ... the weather was hot and clear and it rose the feeling of thirstiness...
i was curling myself,lost in deep slumber... lost unto my bed... till in the distance i heard strange but noticable noise.... wake up!! its time for bazaar ramadhan.... haih.... my wife woke me up....

so, we went to bazaar ramadhan in taman perpaduan... to be frank... my thirsty was quite unbearable.... (fasting month)

bubor lambuk dii taman perpaduan then i saw many people were lining up for free bubor lambok (rice porridge) and i joined them too.....

after we had break our fast, we went to rainbow (a shopping complex) because we wanted/had to buy danny new apparels for hari raya... and (coughing) kids apparels were costly enough..their price was almost par with adults apparels...
danny was trying his new pants for hari raya nanti

and for me and my wife.... we bought nothing... its all about danny....
most parents did that.....

life is caring and love is binding.....
my son and i
what lies ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment