Wednesday, September 9, 2009

fast and feast at tesco kampar ( my son and i)

so typical to live in tapah..... if you wish to be a bit out of the box then you have to set off to somewhere else... in this case.... we went to kampar..... tesco..

fast and feast at tesco kampar
what to say.... i thought it was only me, but my son also shared the same feelings over the thingies like those.... we shared the same interest... good sign perhaps....

fast and feast at tesco kampar
we had chicken rice for our dinner... actually it was time for us to break our fasting... maybe due of hunger... whats left just only bones and plates and big burpp...

fast and feast at tesco kampar
danny taught his mother how to um........ maybe it was his way to express satisfaction!!

fast and feast at tesco kampar
and me... i was waiting the time.... to finish it all!!

life is caring and love is binding.....
my son and i
what lies ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment